Friday, June 19, 2009

I love flowers....


And everything that goes with it....even if it means wearing a cap under the scorching sun and start puttering about in the soil, and waiting eagerly to see the first shoots. Nothing excites me more than when a plant considered dead comes back alive. I guess I got my gardening genes from my dad who proudly owns a beautiful garden back in India. When he says he's grown pretty much every vegetable, I'd say he's very close. He even tried grapes to a successful extent!

I am an avid fan of English gardens. I associate flowers with beautiful smells and nothing comes close to English gardens when it comes to sweet smelling flowers. And of course the weather helps.I watch British TV for the gardens (and of course the quaint villages and their vicars and the afternoon teas!)

In due course I also plan to publish pictures of my modest patio-top garden and spoils over the years. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!