Thursday, June 13, 2013

Welcome summer with salads!

This summer has been weird of sorts....Hot and wet and windy at times...but I am not complaining. As long as you give me any weather with rain now and then I am good :-)


I'd love to share this salad with you. It is simple, makes a fine presentation and shoo-s peoples' inhibitions about eating a salad. I have come to realize that one way to make eating salads fun is to keep varying them every day. A different vegetable, some bright colors, a secret ingredient...Keep 'em guessing. And its half the battle won. And accolades will follow!

I am not giving a detailed description of this salad. The picture speaks for itself. Try it without any dressing or your favorite light vinegar dressing. Enjoy!

Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!