Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New look and Thxgiving memories


Changed my blog templates as I was in the mood today. I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were blessed to give Thanks! I love this holiday as it is so meaningful!

Thanksgiving is over but I still am left with leftovers some of which freeze well...I am planning to post some recipes from my Thanksgiving meal and some recipes for leftovers as well..A small glimpse of my modest Thanksgiving table. I shared it with a friend and his 2 kids. My only attempt so far with turkey was a disaster(1998) and from then onwards either I am somebody's guest for Thxgiving or serving cornish hens. This time I opted for roaster chicken breasts which turned out to be better than cornish hens as they are meaty! My menu included Masala roaster chicken breasts, lemon rice, cranberry-ginger-orange chutney,mashed potatoes, boiled sweet potatoes, gravy, mushroom zuchini stir fry, radish pachadi, blueberry pie and persimmon cinnamon drink!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!